The massive Powerball jackpot was hit in Rhode Island, but the prizes spilled over. Eleven players in other states won $1 million by matching all five white-ball numbers, including one in Missouri. The winning ticket was sold at Bee Line Snack Shop in Excelsior Springs. That's the third Powerball millionaire in Missouri since the game change.
Six other players won $10,000 by matching four white-ball numbers and the Powerball, and one of those players added Power Play to bump the prize to $40,000. Winning tickets were sold in the following locations:
- Schnucks Market, 12332 Manchester, in St. Louis
- Phillips 66, 5005 W. Highway 40, in Blue Springs
- Shop 'n Save, 175 Flower Valley Shopping Center, in Florissant
- Kum & Go, 5384 Campbell, in Springfield
- QuikTrip, 1001 S.W. Blue Parkway, in Lee's Summit
- $40,000 - Casey's General Store, 703 S. Scenic, in Springfield
It wasn't all Powerball winners last weekend. One player matched all five winning Show Me Cash numbers Saturday night to win a $116,000 jackpot. The winning ticket was sold at Circle K, 602 N. Main St., in O'Fallon.
Club Keno was also part of the excitement. Two winning tickets were sold last weekend, including one 7-Spot ticket with Double Bulls-Eye to win a $157,340 prize. Winning tickets were sold at the following locations:
- $157,340 - Jess & Jim's Steakhouse in Kansas City
- $6,000 - Schnucks Market, 12332 Manchester, in St. Louis
With basketball season coming to a head, it's prime time to add Club Keno to your fun. Don't forget to add Double Bulls-Eye to win larger prizes.
The weekend produced all of these winners, and you have more chances to win tonight. The Mega Millions jackpot is $51 million, and the Show Me Cash jackpot is $60,000.